So I finally found a part time job (yay!) at a local restaurant. So yes I am going against my personal goal never to have to work in a restaurant but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. It's a local Tex-Mex place which is owned by a Canadian of all people and the cooks are all Indian... Needless to say it doesn't live up to my standards of any sort of mexican food - but hey it's money.
Tuesday was my first official day of waitressing - and after 6 hours my feet were killing me and I had come to the conclusion that the years of typing have rendered my hand writing illegible. So I have a couple points to work on but all in all it was a good night. I work again tonight and will most likely be a standard Thursday, Friday and Saturday worker. Considering I don't have class on Friday this will be an excelent way for me to 1) make money and 2) not spend money by going to bars. :)
1 comment:
That's why servers drink. :) Spoken by a former waitress...
Post a Comment