So I arrived back in Seattle yesterday and have quickly adjusted to the time change. Even better is that I've already been able to get in some quality time with my nieces. So far this morning Kirsten and I have taken the girls shopping in U Village - where I got my seasonal eggnog latte, a temporary Seattle phone number, and found that there is an H&M there now. I'm definitely going to have to go back and do a bit of shopping... I saw a couple things which could work in Sydney, even though everything is warm weather cloths.
While I'm here I'm trying ot figure out if Sydney is behind or ahead in their fashion cycle... so far it's looking like they might be ahead, as the things I'm seeing here are pretty much what I saw back in Sydney, but I'm not going to make a final verdict until I do a bit more research - aka shopping. :)
My flight back was pretty uneventful. The layover in Fiji was a bit of a drain as it was about 28 degrees C and their airport doesn't have air conditioning... which to me seems very strange, but what can you do right. The shocking part was walking off the plane in Seattle to 28 degree F weather and just about freezing to death. However this does mean that it looks like we'll have a white Christmas in Seattle.
Right now I'm debating on if i can procrastinate further on my school work and do some reading, which trying to type when a large black dog is sitting on my side and putting his head on the keyboard... to top it off this dog likes to drop bombs every so often which are not at all pleasant - but he's so cute that I won't move (plus he'll just follow me).
I'm going to do some updates as there have been a couple events to update on the blog, but wanted to say I'm back.
For those in Seattle checking this I have a local cellphone which is 206-992-6952.
No comments:
Post a Comment