Ok so it is officially two weeks until I leave to go home to Seattle, and I am SOOO excited!! Of course between now and then I have a massive amount of homework and beach time that I need to get in if I am going to finish this session and get a tan to remind people of the beaches they are missing by not coming to visit. :D Either way words cannot express... So just in case anyone is interested or has forgotten my flight details (and partly to help me remember) here is my flight information.
Monday 15 December
Air Pacific flight - FJ 910
Leaves Sydney @ 1:55
Arrives in Fiji @ 6:55
Air Pacific flight - FJ 810
Leaves Fiji @ 10:55 (ugh for the layover)
Arrives in LAX @ 1:05 (still Monday)
Alaskan Airlines 467
Leaves LAX @ 4:30
Arrives in Seattle @ 7:05
All in all my flights will only take 5 hours, which is insane considering I'll probably spend more than 20 in route. Needless to say I will be very tired when I get home but very happy to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment