So I went to change my return flight from September to December and of course it's non-changeable... At the end of the day it's just miles, so I thought while I'm awake (it's not 12:35 AM) I'd try to book my flight in Decembers. Here I am thinking that it'd be no problem and I'd just be able to book it... WRONG!
There are no flights at all... on any airlines which I have enough miles for... and of course all other flights are over $3000 (US). :(
Am going to do a massive hunt for cheap(er) tickets over the next couple days and look at my budget... but I might have to accept that I might not make it home till after graduation.
As soon as I know ANYTHING I will post it and let people know. Right now I'm trying not to be completely crushed by this as I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, words aren't enough to say how sad I'll be if I can't make it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment