Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes I know I'm lame

Yes I know I've been a complete slacker the last month and haven't posted anything... but I'm enjoying my last few months of having nothing to do. :) I took my last written final last week and not just have papers and a couple of presentations to make then am DONE!!!

I'll try to be a bit better at updating as there should hopefully be a couple of new things coming up... more specifically a change of address (not that anyone but Jenni and my parents have sent me anything), hopefully a job (still keeping the fingers crossed and applying like a mad woman), and taking advantage of the beach and the free highlights I'm gaining.

Just for those who might have had a bit of wishful thinking going on... no I don't have a date for Valentine's day. This officially makes this a very long streak of nothing much going on in my life and my last 'romantic' v-day was with Kirby in Paris so that gives you an idea of how my Valentines have been. lol but at least I can laugh about it!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Will you be MY valentine? :)