
So lately I've been doing longer bus rides out to where my management project is for school. With this ride I've gotten in the habit of listening to the weekly podcast "Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me." Now for those who don't know about this podcast - it's an American comedy/political/news show where they quiz both a panel and listeners on current affairs. And it is HILLARIOUS.
today I managed to catch up on a back episode and on the ride back realised I am totally that person on the bus who is laughing and smiling and everyone around me thinks I'm crazy... but it's too funny!!
What makes me feel better is I'm sure Jodie is right there with me, only laughing in her car and not on a bus during rush hour. :)
2 comments:
Don't worry - I'm with you, too. I always crack up listening to that show (and others) while driving around. It's a McClelland thing. :)
I love that show. And if you're into NPR podcasts, This American Life is amazing. I tried their spin-off about the economic crisis, Planet Money, for a while, but that one turned me into the person on the bus with a look of complete and utter terror on her face.
Post a Comment