Mom and Dad have officially walked more than any other time in their lives... which is saying a lot since they used to walk for exercise. I'd say we've averaged around 5K of walking per day in addition to their workouts along the beach. However we have managed to do quite a few things. On our first day of walking we went down to the Opera House, the Rocks, and walked through the botanical gardens.
We've also done the bridge climb - which anyone who comes to Sydney should do, it was amazing! Mom saw the QVB and all it's shopping potential. Yesterday we went to a Swans game where they beat the Carlton Blues - this is Aussie Rules football which they thought was better than American. :) They've done both the walks from Coogee up to Bondi and down to Maroubra.
Today is a dreary rainy day so I'm trying to think of what we should do... I'll try to post some pictures, however the internet sucks here where they're staying and so I'll have to do it from school.
I hope everything is going well back stateside and will keep you posted on they adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment