Every now and then I do a google search of myself, mainly to make sure things like my facebook or my space pages don't appear and ruin my chances of ever getting a job... But more and more I am finding weird things from my history that find their way to the internet. The first instance is the state track results which show my discus #11 place finish.
Today I found that someone had posted the results from my 8th grade AAU basketball season. Now at first I was a bit suprised but then once I read the file I was blissfully reminded how fun it was to smash other teams in basketball. This was only because they listed the scores for all the games. I think the closest game was 15 points or so with the other scores being something like 60-10 or 75-8. Oh the good old days. :)
For anyone who might be intersted in sharing my flashback I've put the link below... but for now I will hold this memory close.
http://www.ieaau.org/yakimaleague/1995/Fallleague8thGradegirls1995.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment