Thursday, April 2, 2009

One week and One Presentation to go!!

It seems like it's gone by too quickly but I now have one week left until I'm done studying. This past year has gone by so quickly it's scary, but fingers are crossed in this marking the start of a new phase in life. So far the job hunt has had significant ups and downs and I am following up on some 'warm leads.' Yes, I'm trying to stay here for a bit longer - my guess is that I'm more likely to find a job here than back home.

To make things even more exciting my parents come down in a bit over a week. So I'll get to play tour guide and hang out with them for the 3 weeks that they are here, which is exciting.

Ok I must stop procrastinating and go work on my presentation.

No comments: