Graduation was okay... I say this because the ceremony was pretty blah - 1 hour 15 minutes, pretty straight forward. The after party was good to see some people and catch up but not the raging night that I had been looking forward to - apparently some of those who have jobs actually have to get up early the next morning and didn't feel like going hard. (boo!) So I've made up my mind and the next time I'm back in the states I'm having a massive graduation party because I know there are some reliable partiers who would most likely help me throw back a couple in celebration. :)
I have managed to hijack a couple pictures to show you, along with one from my camera. There are more but I'm still waiting for them to be sent to me... so I'll post those when I get them.


No comments:
Post a Comment