Monday, August 18, 2008

Mental Drain

I have finals next week - 4 in all - and honestly have not been able to focus on anything. Today I tried going for a run to see if that would help... nothing. It is a very frustrating feeling because I know I have mountains of studying to do, but it's almost like I don't know where to start. ugh!

Tomorrow my first task will be to sit down and make a list of everything I need to do and prioritise it. For those of you that know me, you'll understand how this will motivate me... especially once I see how long the list is!

In the mean time, I'm going for a second interview tomorrow for a 'Educator' position at lululemon. For those who don't know the brand, it's a super nice athletics wear store specialising in yoga wear. It's something that will help give me some spending money (not extra spending money... just spending money period) and help keep me from spending too much time in the bars and clubs. So keep your fingers crossed and I will post if I get the job.

No comments: