Thursday, August 7, 2008

ABBA Invasion

I'm not sure how big the movie Mama Mia is in the states... and to be honest its not that big here. However, I went with my flat mates to see it and have not been able to escape ABBA since.

The more time I spend in the world I find how sheltered I was to so many things. Now this may be a good thing to be sheltered from... will leave it to you. However until recently I didn't know who ABBA was, or that they had an entire Broadway show made from their songs. Crazy...

Now for the movie, Meryl looked amazing for her age, but Pierce on the other hand. I think I winced every time he started singing - it was that bad. For my family members who had to suffer through my singing on road trips, I am a better singer than him... just to put it into perspective.

To make matters even worse there are now commercials on TV for Ultimate ABBA and I haven't been able to get their songs out of my head. I seriously thing I've gone slightly insane.

If you haven't seen it and are an ABBA fan - go... if you aren't save yourself the time and wait till it comes out on DVD. And you might want to stay away from tin foil......

No comments: