Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kerri Meet Bob...

I had been procrastinating about cutting my hair (as a result of financial strain and pure laziness) and made an appointment last Friday. This is when I discovered it's probably not a good idea for me to go get a cut when I'm feeling ambiguous... While I was sitting waiting for my stylist to be ready and noticed how much I liked one of the other girls hair cuts.... then proceeded to get that same cut. I figure since my hair was already short a bit shorter wouldn't hurt and I now officially have a bob. So far the reviews are good and people seem to like it. It's different - the shortest I've ever had my hair - but I like it so far. Have included a couple pictures from a night out the other night to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Am going away for the long weekend so should be able to post some more soon.



No comments: