Sunday, July 5, 2009

Auckland Here I Come!!

So a while back I identified another 12 month visa which I qualify which will allow me to do contract work... with my student visa running short I need to now switch to that visa. To do this I unfortunately have to apply for and be approved for the visa outside of Australia. So... Auckland here I come!! Not unfortunately this isn't the vacation or holiday which I would hope. Auckland was simply the cheapest flight outside of Australia. The weather won't be great - it's actually supposed to be pretty shitty weather - and there isn't much to do there. But this would put me in the position to start contract work and actually be able to starting having a justifiable income.

I will keep everyone updated as there won't be much going on so I'll update things as they go. Immigrations says the visa can take 2 hours, 2 days or longer to be activated for the visa.

No comments: