All in all it was a good trip and it served it's purpose. :) Someday I'll go back and be able to do more than just roam around Auckland and see more of what NZ really is all about.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Pictures from Auckland
So I will forewarn everyone that there aren't any pictures of me in here... with the humidity my hair wasn't exactly looking good and I didn't feel the need for the stretched arm self portrait. But I did promise some pictures of Auckland and so will deliver. :)
All in all it was a good trip and it served it's purpose. :) Someday I'll go back and be able to do more than just roam around Auckland and see more of what NZ really is all about.
A maori carving - this is like the tatoos they would have had back then
View from the Auckland Museum
University of Auckland's business school building - which puts the Australian School of Business to shame (UNSW's overall business school)
Clock which looks like it'd be a church but is the U of Auckland student building
The water front
All in all it was a good trip and it served it's purpose. :) Someday I'll go back and be able to do more than just roam around Auckland and see more of what NZ really is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment