Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back in the U S of A

As part of my getting a new job, I was forced to take a 6-8 week vacation back home - or simply out of Australia. I've been in Seattle for a week now and am loving being home, but missing the summer like weather they had two weeks ago. I didn't post anything because I was actually able to surprise a girlfriend at her wedding on Saturday who didn't know I'd be here... So now I am relaxing and helping my brother and his wife take care of my two very cute nieces and catching up with friends!

I'll post more about my travels but for now it is nice to be home and if anyone wants to give me a call feel free (206 - 384 0718) but just be forewarned that AT&T is retarded and I can't receive texts...

No comments: