Thursday, August 13, 2009

So much for travelling....

The 6-8 weeks that I was told would take for my visa to be approved ended up being a whapping 3 days! So it's a bit good news bad news. The good news is I get to start working more than a month earlier than expected - yay for a paycheck! The bad news is I won't be able to get around to see the fam, but also good news as this means I might be able to justify coming back for Christmas or the holidays. So I'm very happy I hadn't booked any of my domestic flights yet as I was able to very quickly change my plans so that I leave for AZ on Saturday and back to Sydney on Thursday.

Aside from spending my time rearraning flights, I've spent the last couple days playing with dogs and babies. Below are some pictures from my friend's wedding and my gorgeous nieces. Enjoy!


Hanging out with some of the girls before the 30 minutes+ of toasts began

Ryan and his ladies in teal

Sabrain, Jenni and I

Kirsten (my brother's wife) and I went to do some work in her classroom and brought the girls along. We setup some of the desks as a 'coral' and they enjoyed 3 hours of playtime in a new place. This provided the prime opportunity to take some pictures. :)

Mary hanging out

Lila hanging out - this is one of the rare moments she wasn't boosting herself up on the desks to see what was going on outside the coral

Hanging out, during a long day of play at school

This is a piece of randomness which I had to take a picture of... this 'taco van' styled pig was in a very posh shopping area and asking for its picture to be taken. Gotta love Seattle!

No comments: