So I guess I'm stuck with just consulting and having my weekends free to play. :) Mean while, work is going well and I'm starting to get my feet under me a bit more so things will just keep getting better.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
No more Soccer...
With my new visa there is a statement which says that Deloitte will be the only company which I will work for. When I initially read this I didn't think much of it, but started thinking more about it as I debated on putting myself back on the schedule for soccer officiating... luckily I asked the question because it would be a breach of my visa if I do. I'm of two minds in regards to this... on one side I'm sad because I enjoyed that work and seeing the kids, etc. On the other hand I no longer have to worry about waking up at 6AM on a Saturday to potentially go run around in the rain and mud for 2-3 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment