Monday, March 16, 2009

Manly

A good friend from home came to visit the other weekend which meant I had an excuse to do a lot of the touristy things which I'm too lazy/broke to justify doing when it's just me. One of those things was taking the ferry over to Manly. Now while the name is weird, the place is very cool. It's a funky little beach area (well actually very large beach, but little area) that has some cool shops, restaurants, and a very amazing beach which is good for surfing or just soaking in some sun. To add to that it's a chance to ride the ferry which I always love doing. :) There wasn't anything too exciting - aside from the sale on swimsuits and maxi dresses - so I'll just highlight this post with some pictures of Manly.




1 comment:

Courtney Craig said...

Speaking of people coming to visit. Travelzoo just advertised a promotion that Qantas is doing. $299/one way to Australia from San Francisco. If you have any friends/family interested in visiting, pass on the details!