I am finding all the free activities that Sydney has to offer to fill the rest of my week off. So far I have found a new favorite coastal walk (the walk from Coogee to Maroubra), found new parks to read in the sunshine, and today I went to the New South Wales Art Gallery. While it doesn't compare to the National Gallery in London, it does offer a wider range of art types.
At first glance it doesn't look like it will have much to offer - that is until you realize you enter the museum on the top floor and there are three levels of art below. My original plan was to spend some time there then go onto the Museum of Contemporary art, however there was more than a floor of contemporary art. Two hours later I had my fill of art and now feel that I am a bit more cultured.
Am not sure what is in store for the next couple of days, but will try to put some updates from my vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment