- 6:00 AM - Alarm goes off and I reluctantly get out of bed and into the shower
- 7:15 - Leave the house after eating brekkie watching a bit of the news to allow my mind to begin functioning. Have to review a document before an 8AM meeting
- 8-9:25 - Group meeting to review our Econ assignment... the meeting wasn't as productive as we'd like so we will have to meet again at 4
- 9:30 - 12:30 Economics class... we luckily get a break half way through, but otherwise it's a very long class
- 12:30 - 1:30 arrange logistics for the class end of session party (pay deposit, find caterer, etc.)
- 1:30 - 2:30 eat lunch and book my vacation for the session break... am going to go sailing in the Whitsunday Islands and go to Fraser Island (more to come in a blog when I'm more coherent)
- 2:30 - 4:00 Data Analysis Class... which just reinforces how lost I am
- 4:00 - 5:00 Meet with team to finish reviewing assignment and identify next steps
- 5:00 Speaker Event w/ CEO of local Biotech firm (this acts more as a mental break than anything)
- 6:30 Speaker event ends and the studying begins...
In the last 3.5 hours I have managed to crank through a 8 page report and make sense of a 95%confidence intervals given the output information from a regression table (look at all those MBA words!!!) and am no longer feeling lost about data analysis. :)
Let me note that all this was done in a skirt and high heels, and I'm still standing!! :D
Next Up: the economic strategies of monopolies, oligopolies, and duopolies... I know you're really jealous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment