Right so, now that I'm back from vacation I'm trying to make-up for the posts and pictures I said I'd put up. The first one being my new hair. I know the picture is some what dark, but you get the idea. It's pretty short with long layers in the front, but the back has lots of layers and is kind of like the wedge style that is popular in the states. (or at least was when I left)
So far I love it, it's a good change, however I am still getting used to the styling that is needed. I can no longer just crunch my hair and go... But I like it.
You'll see in my pictures from traveling that it is curly/wavy. With this length the back gets super curly but the front ends up more wavy than anything else... so I mainly end up with a crazy mass of hair - the morale of the story s that I'll be styling it straight most of the time.
OK - am uploading pictures as I type and will work on posting more about travels soon.
1 comment:
Kerri your new cut is SOOO cute! And I am loving getting a glimpse of your trip through your blog! Thanks for leaving the updates. Miss you much! S xxx
Post a Comment