Today marks the beginning of the end. I just finished the first final, which was 2 hours long in Organisational Behavior. Now I get to begin studying for the even better courses... tomorrow is Accounting (3 hours and 50% of my grade), Thursday is Economics (a measly 2 hours and 35%), and then the grand finale on Friday with Data Analysis (3 hours and 50%).
It is painful and I expect my hand to look like a mangled claw at the end from all the writing, but I must admit it feels good to be into it and that much closer to being done.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for a while as I'm going to be on vacation next week, but as soon as I get a chance I'll try to post at least little bits of what's going on.
Cheers,
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment