Sorry for those who may have gotten their hopes up that the big question I am referring to has something to do with marriage... this is relating to what it is I want to do with my life. We have our careers week coming up at school so I have been contemplating what it is exactly I want to do with myself.
There is the obvious option of consulting, but then there are other things. Considering this is a chance to change courses should I choose I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. After five years of trotting around the globe and being as free as a bird I am starting to have the desire to slow down a bit. I know this will come to the excitement to the majority of my family and friends, as I know Jenni has used up more than one page in her address book simply from tracking my movements. Then will also be more excited to know that I am seriously contemplating taking this slow down back state-side.
Now before you go getting your hopes up too much, this is all just initial thoughts... nothing is certain and I do feel like I should take advantage of being down under to explore and live here with an income for a bit. Right now I'm just trying to figure out the best path for the next few years then we'll see what happens from there.
Today is a very rainy day so is perfect for deep pondering such as this, and considering those reading this are those who care most about me, and I care most about, I wanted to share my thoughts.
I hope this finds you all well! Love and miss you!!
2 comments:
I support you in whatever you do and simply wish for your happiness!
Totally agree - we're also completely behind you no matter what. I fully empathize with the slow down vs. consulting question. It's a tough one for sure.
We all missed having you here tonight for the pre-baby shower dinner with close family. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment