Last week (August 25 - 29) I had the following exam schedule:
- Monday Operations Management (2.5 hours)
- Tuesday Marketing Management (2 hours)
- Thursday Financial Management (3 hours)
- Friday take home strategy final (2750 word essay)
Needless to say I drank way too much caffeine and didn't get enough sleep the entire week. Luckily thought it ended with a raging party!!
Friday was our end of session party, which I had been planning for the last month or so. We had managed to take advangate of an offer for a $2000 donation for getting 50 people to complete a survey for the local lab... which we obviously did! So this made it so the 4 hour private harbour cruise was free for everyone who wanted to come. Now flash back to your days of a student and you can imagine how sweet this was. To make things even better when we were on the boat we realised there was FREE BEER AND WINE!!! I was completely surprised as this had not been mentioned to me at any point in my coordinating with the boat owners, but who was I to complain.
Here is a picture once we got off the boat... as you can see we are looking very happy. :)

I used the party as an end of session bash/birthday party, since once we were off the boat it was technically my birthday. I must admit that turning 27 did feel a bit sad as I thoroughly enjoyed being 26, but alas I will survive. :)
Since then I have been trying to relax as much as possible, however with friends leaving to go on exchange it has been full of more drinking and farwells than I expected.
Finally yesterday I treated myself to a hair cut as my birthday present from M&D so I now have a clean cut for next week's career fair... now if I can only figure out what it is I want to do when I graduate my life would be that much easier!
1 comment:
Looks like you managed to drink those guys under the table...very well done. :)
Post a Comment